STRATEGY, VISION & MISSION
The LINKS Foundation
- The LINKS Foundation represents the volunteer sector, supports members of the Round Table Family and all associated sectors for men and women of all ages. We use ambassadors and young people peers, their voices and interests to reach them. We seek to work with social clubs, venues and brands with voices that men and women respect, feel comfortable with and trust to get our message across.
- We believe that there is a cultural barrier preventing Men and Women from seeking help as they are expected to be in control at all times, and failure to be seen as such equates to weakness.We believe that if men and women feel able to ask for and find help when they need it then hundreds of suicides could be prevented.
- We’re a campaign for all men,’. All of us, at one time or another and regardless of gender, can hit a crisis and so we could all do with support when things get tough.
- We're a campaign for all women: All who struggle to balance the challenges of life and equality in the workplace surrounding mental illness.
- We will support all members of the volunteer sector , NCVO, The Round Table Family and it's members world wide in over 52 countries. Including WOCO, Rotary and Apex. All supportive businesses & leaders and simply anyone who needs support.
- We are campaigning for leaders within the workplace to become more aware of the impact to its team members through a positive environment, in line with the queens speech 2017.
- We aim to create wellbeing projects that nurture resilience through sport, such as Touch Rugby, Boxing, Cycling, Basketball and all types of related sport that have a known positive impact.